Fact: We could all use an extra dose of motivation from time to time. After all, most entrepreneurs, whether they’re just starting out or have been running an established business for years, have faced failure and are likely to face it again throughout their careers.
It’s during those times, when things haven’t gone according to plan and you’re not sure about what the next step should be, that it helps to take a step back and remember that most great business owners have gone through many ups and downs. And that mistakes and failures can be turned into major successes, as long as you’re ready to learn from them and persevere.
As these 10 quotes show, failure can actually be a great thing, if you know how to make the best of it.
Top 10 Quotes About Success (And The Power Of Failure)
1) “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
2) “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
3) “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” – Oprah Winfrey
4) “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
5) “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” – Thomas J. Watson
6) “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
7) “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
8) “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
9) “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh
10) “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon